Thursday 21 March 2013

Day 3

So sorry I didn't get the opportunity to update you yesterday; can't think what else I was doing!!!!

Yesterday we were out on the lake.  We all (yes even Mrs Clewer, Mrs Russell & even me!!) all joined the children on the lake.  Lots of fun was had and not too wet.  Some super personal challenges have been achieved again.

The afternoon was filled with fabulous views of the landscape through a 3 hour hill walk.  Both staff and children coped really well with the hike.  I have to say, this year is the first year I have joined this activity (normally I would catch-up on the blog), it was simply amazing.  Your children's map reading skills are to be admired.  Even the instructors were impressed!!

We are currently all line up, ready and waiting for our breakfast and the fun of the day ahead.

Be very proud of your children; they are polite, kind and working as a team.

No comments: