Friday 15 July 2016

Our Time Capsule

Today was meet your new teacher day at our school.

Miss Phillips and Mr Winter were very pleased to meet all the children.

The children in 3P and 3W wrote letters about their hopes for the year ahead.

We put each letter in an envelope and sealed them all into our time capsule.






We buried the time capsule deep in the ground and covered it with soil.


We will dig up the capsule in July 2017 at the end of our school year.

Miss Phillips, Mr Winter and Mrs Glare are very excited to be working with the children in 3P and 3W, see you all in September:)

We took other photos of the children burying the capsule but Mr Winter and Miss Phillips were disappointed to find out that they didn't come out properly so we cant show you!!!

7 comments:

LOUIS, ASHTON AND BILL said...

THANKS FOR TEACHING US AND WE CAN'T WAIT INTIL WE DIG IT UP !

Mollie and Ruby said...

Thanks for a great day I really enjoyed it can't wait until September to be together really exited to dig it back up in 2017 and see the things that we did in 2016. I'm really happy to be in 3W stands for year 3 Winter. Can't wait to see my new friend in September and to have Mr Winter as my teacher!

oscar said...

best day ever Friday 15 july can't wait till September I want to dig it up now !

Fynnie said...

I loved being in 3W's class with Mr Winter. He is very funny and cheerful and I can't wait to be in Mr Winter's class!

Mollie said...

Thanks for a great day I had a great day with you. I'm so excited to see you again in September. I'm so happy to be in Mr Winters class 3W and to be with my friend Ruby and I made a new friend to. Can't wait to dig it up in 2017 and see what we wrote in 2016😊😍

Mr Winter said...

Miss Phillips and I are so pleased that you are using the blog, well done everyone.

We are also delighted that Mollie said she had made a brand new friend- excellent :)

We are very excited to work with you all

Myriam said...

I was very happy & excited to meet my new class & Mrs Phillips. I can't wait to dig up the time capsule & see if I have achieved what I put in there. Looking forward to starting at my new school & seeing you all next week. Myriam 3P .