Tuesday 10 March 2015

Abernant Day 2

Wow! We have enjoyed a day of fantastic sunshine here in Wales for our first full day of activities. The children had a good nights sleep last night and no one was up in the night. They devoured a full English breakfast this morning, the bacon and hash browns were the most popular! Every group participated in Lake Challenge today which was a zip wire across a lake, the children enjoyed it and almost everybody took a leap of faith and swung across the lake, I was so proud of them. Other activities we enjoyed today were: obstacle course, fencing, rifles and orienteering. The children particularly liked getting very muddy on the obstacle course! They are all looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight. I am really pleased with how all of the children have settled and they are doing both themselves, their parents and our school proud :)

**** Please note, as I alternate between groups daily I cannot guarantee that each child within the class will appear in a photo on every blog, I aim to make sure each child is seen at least twice over the week on the blog so please don't panic if your child happens not to appear on the photo for each day. Every staff member takes lots of photos, which I will put into a gallery once I return to school and the internet connection is a bit more reliable!















No comments: