Saturday 14 March 2015

Abernant Day 5

What an absolutely amazing week Class 5 had in Wales! The children returned safe, tired yet excited back to school yesterday evening, no doubt eager to be reunited with family and looking forward to sharing stories about their weekly adventures. I am thrilled with how much the children have achieved this week and I am truly proud to have accompanied them on this great opportunity. On a personal level I would also like to extend my deepest gratitude to the dedicated staff who accompanied us: Mrs Clewer, Mrs Russell, Mrs Petty, Mrs Barton and Mrs Parsons - we had an excellent time, thank you for your hard work and dedication. I would also like to thank the parents for their support and kind words upon our return, there will be opportunity to view all of the excellent photos taken of the children throughout the week. Most of all I would like to thank the children of Class 5, what superstars you all were, I hope you will all agree that this was a week that we will never forget! Abernant 2015!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: