Thursday 1 October 2015

Class Three are using persuasive language...

This week the children have been discussing the statement 'Football should be banned at school'. Everyone has taken a  character with a different point of view.  We have 'teachers', 'caretakers',' head teachers',' parents', 'children', 'football coaches'  and even a 'couch potato'.

 Tomorrow we are going to have a debate in the classroom where we can each argue our point of view.

The children in Class Three have worked hard and enjoyed their literacy work this week.
Well done.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed using persuasive language in class three.
I think football should be banned because it causes Injuries and arguments.
I loved playing the part of a football coach and I am sure everyone else enjoyed playing there parts aswell.
From Charlotte year 3

Eliana said...

it was lots of fun persuasive language . I think football should be banned because footballs can end up in someone's garden and damages office windows .

Anonymous said...

Ive really enjoyed persuasive language and now on daddy fell into the pond and tomorrow were going to act out our storys.

The sentences have been turned into paragraphs because of the 3 parts of the poem. I'm really excited. See you tomorrow Mr. Winter and Mrs. Glare!

From Molly year 3

Anonymous said...

I think foot ball shouldn't be banned because if it is I will lose my job and will have to go somewhere ales and I don't want to do that and lodes of people like it does go in the way but it is a very good sport